Accident Plan Insurance – Prepare for the Unexpected
Accident insurance provides a lump sum payment based on the accident/injuries sustained; it’s paid directly to you and you decide the best way to spend it.
Features of the Accident Plan include:
- Cash benefits for expenses that may not be covered under your medical insurance
- You may purchase the Hospital Sickness Rider that provides benefits for inpatient hospital stays (subject to pre-existing condition limitations)
- There are no applications or health questions to answer to enroll
- Coverage is available for your spouse and/or children if you are enrolled
- There is no limit to the amount of accidents you can claim under the policy (with exception to policy rules)
- Receive a $50 cash benefit for a covered health screening or for the completion of your preventive care visit (one payout per plan year)
- You can keep coverage on a direct pay basis if you leave Olympic Steel
Weekly Accident Plan Rates
|Coverage Tier||Accident Plan||Accident Plan with Sickness Rider|
|EE + Spouse||$4.74||$10.73|
|EE + Child(ren)||$5.22||$10.88|
Call 800-423-2765 or visit www.lfg.com with questions regarding your Life & AD&D Insurance, Accident Insurance and Disability Insurance.