OSI takes pride in offering to you and your family a quality, comprehensive benefits program. With the OSI benefits program, you and your family have the tools to:
- Maintain or improve your health and well-being with access to quality doctors and programs offered under our medical, dental and vision plans
- Enjoy tax savings by way of the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and retirement savings plan
- Know that you have financial security and peace of mind through your enrollment in our disability, life and AD&D insurance and retirement savings plans
We encourage you to become familiar with the information on this website so that you can get the most out of the health and welfare plans and programs offered.
You are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following 60 days of employment if you are a regular, fulltime or part-time employee who has worked an average of 30 hours or more per week in the past year.
You may enroll your eligible dependents in the same plans you choose for yourself, including medical, dental, vision and optional life insurance coverage. Eligible dependents may include:
- Your legal spouse
- Your children up to end of month of age 26
- Your unmarried dependent children over age 26 who are incapable of self-care because of a handicap and who rely on you for support
MAKING CHANGES DURING THE YEAR
The choices you make during open enrollment or when you first become eligible remain in effect for the remainder of the plan year. Once you are enrolled, you must wait until the next open enrollment period to change your benefits or add or remove coverage for dependents, unless you have a qualified change in family status as defined by the IRS. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation, or annulment
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Loss of other health coverage
- New eligibility for other health coverage
- Change in your dependent’s eligibility status
The summary contained on this site is for informational purposes only. Consult the appropriate Certificate, Plan Document or Summary Plan Description for full details. Official Certificate information shall take precedent in the event of any discrepancy.